L and me have gone from just making love like bunnies to having fun in the bedroom.
Seems both our imaginations go quite wild. From dressing up to roping down, candles, food, you name it.
But we ran into a spat of trouble last night.
She wizzed up her handcuffs.
But turns out she didn't think to check if she had the keys to the fluffy things.
I spent an hour opening them!
If they were actual store bought fluffy cuffs, I'm certain I could've opened them in a couple of minutes, I'm really good with locks, but offfff course, she, the jeweler she is, made these herself, following designs for actual police issue cuffs!!!!!! And from what she said, she was quite inventive with the lock, its quite unconventional.
I expended more sweat opening those damn things then during the 4 intense hours before that.
Her wrists are quite scaved, hope it won't hurt to much. But, erm, well, it'll teach her to check for the keys next time XD
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment